10 months ago
awwwnialler tagged me :)
thank you for these great questions! they were so good :)
1. Always post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger left, then post 11 new questions.
3. Tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
4. Let them know you tagged them.
Questions I got:
1) First album you bought.
I think it was Eminem’s hahah. I was a little tough
2) What’s your all time favourite song?
I have a lotttt! But I would say Dani California by RHCP :)
3) What do you love about yourself the most?
My empathy. The fact I can literally do everything for someone just to not get them hurt. But that’s not always a good thing.
4) What’s your lucky number?
13. Or every number divisible by 3 (don’t ask)
5) Early-bird or late-owl?
100% late-owl. But I’d love to be an early-bird :(
6) What’s your favourite holiday? Why?
With my family: A big-ass hotel in Egypt, because it’s hot and quite cheap and I don’t like little hotels :d
With my friends: Anywhere, just us, our guitars, booze and a place to sleep :)
7) Do you have any regrets? What are they?
A lot. The one I can’t forgive myself the most is that I was too scared to give my best friend and myself a chance. He’s got a girlfriend now and I think he’s happy. And I’m stuck in the past
8) What are you proudest of in your life?
That I was in music school and when I was 12 I was freaking good at playing the piano
9) How do you imagine yourself in 10 years? Where?
I have no idea what I’m gonna be in 10 years. I’m gonna be 28 fuckin hell, that’s almost 30. I just hope I’ll still have my wonderful parents and friends and I won’t be lonely. Loneliness is the worst.
10) 5 people you want to meet before you die?
Jan Borysewicz (Polish guitar player. and my soul mate, I feel it); Piotr Rogucki (another eminent Polish artist); Grzegorz Ciechowski (same, but he’s dead unfortunetely); Ed Sheeran and Harry Styles (because they’re both enigmas and I want to have a honest talk with them so badly)
11) If you could have any superpower, what superpower would you choose?
None. I like being an ordinary human like everyone else. I love knowing that actually we’re all the same :)
Questions I give:
- What is your name and why were you given this name?
- What makes you happy the most?
- Do you like reading?
- Someone you really love. Who have you just thought about?
- The best place you’ve ever visited
- Do you have a nickname? Why do people call you that?
- Are you satisfied with your life?
- Have you ever been in love?
- Do you enjoy cooking?
- Do you exercise daily?
- Are you a good student?